Want to learn how a comprehensive Kubernetes strategy can help you develop applications securely, leveraging upstream technologies without any OS or platform lock-ins? Join us on Wednesday, October 28.
Why should you care about Kubernetes? Kubernetes is a foundational cloud native technology that provides mechanisms for:
- Faster delivery of high-quality software
- Elastic scalability during times of peak load
- High resource utilization across shared infrastructure
Kubernetes from D2iQ is already helping National Security customers advance their mission to deliver secure applications and big data services faster and at a lower cost. The D2iQ Kubernetes Platform (DKP) provides holistic application delivery, integrated CI/CD, and end-to-end security on any infrastructure. DKP provides production-grade Kubernetes at scale - in the cloud or on-premises - for organizations looking to deliver faster, at a lower cost, and meet your agency's strategic goals for data management and collaboration.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Kubernetes’s central position in the next-generation, cloud-native ecosystem.
- Key limitations of open-source/DIY Kubernetes and the wide array of additional technologies required to make any Kubernetes strategy effective in the enterprise.
- How D2iQ Kubernetes Platform (DKP) leverages pure open-source technologies from the Cloud Native Computing Foundation to provide a maximally flexible, but production-ready Kubernetes stack, all with 24/7 enterprise support and a complete portfolio of training and professional services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Infrastructure (IT) Managers
- DevOps Managers
- Cloud Architects
- Deputy CIO/CTOs