Learn how your healthcare organization can benefit from Kubernetes with machine learning
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are ubiquitous in consumer products and online services: apps, smart speakers, social media, recommendation engines in retail and entertainment. The potential in healthcare is enormous, with the market for AI in healthcare to grow to more than $30bn in the next four years. Despite this investment, sustained returns on AI investment elude most organizations, especially while meeting tough requirements for security and patient data privacy.
Kaptain, D2iQ's cloud-native end-to-end machine learning platform, already powers government organizations and research teams across the globe in highly secure environments. Healthcare organizations can now leverage that same technology to infuse their products and services with AI.
What you will learn:
- What problems in healthcare are ideally suited for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- Common challenges with AI/ML in the enterprise
- How Kaptain overcomes these challenges, including how data scientists, infrastructure teams, and operations all benefit at the same time
Who should attend:
- IT Managers
- DevOps Managers
- Cloud/Solution Architects
- Data Scientists and Engineers
- Office of the CIO/CTO